Monday, July 27, 2009

How Do I?

It was this funny thing that BFF and Me and her Indian gal fren Jots took a cab and started conversing about almost everything in the cab. To the extend that the driver could not contain his anxiousness and annoyance I guess that he has to just interrupt and questioned us this,

"How come you girls talk like that? Do you mix alot with Chinese? All the LAHs, MEHs, LORs seem to come out. I will never allow my daughter to speak like that."

And he went on saying about perhaps because we belonged to different generations. Then suddenly questioned us again if we would ask our other halves to carry our hangbags. He even included that the Europeans would be laughing their heads off at that. We don't seem like that kinda girls do we? But truthfully, yes, I will nvr ask him to carry my bag. Especially those a lil pricey, well at least to me, ones. Why would you buy a bag so expensive only to have your guys carry them for you? And once he sling it over his shoulder, it just turns me off instantly.

Anyways, that was the cab journey from CCK to Jelapang. hee.

Yesterday, finally I got to laze practically the whole Sunday. Phew! Besides helping mom to cook and fold the laundry, I was lazing on my bed with all windows and door shut tightly. Thanks to Makcik Kopok. I think I would just freak out if someone would gave me greetings on my door. And dad will still has the cheek to joke about it although I can't bring myself to believe in it.

I wondered why my vision is blur today. Is it cause I am fasting? Or are my lenses wrongly inserted? I have to remind myself to abstain from eating or drinking today although my bottle of plain water is on my right while the cookies and junk is on my left now. And mom even asked me this morning before I went out what would I want for my break fast later. hee. She jolly well knows that I do not like having rice on my break fasts and noodles would be on top of the list! Now I'm already looking forward to the end of the day. The draggy Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home