Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oh My!

It was such a boring Sat yesterday. Did nothing much except watched Patch Adams in the noon but before that was polishing the furniture. Sadly, I did not complete the polishing and yet to do the dining table. Oh drag! Tried to nap but just couldn't.

Woke up quite late this Sunday morning due to the drizzle. Had a long dream too and was holding those scrawny hands. So weird! Gosh. haha. Went out to JP for a 'forced' foot reflexology by sis. Obviously she's sponsoring me and had no choice but to accompany her. It looks secluded at a corner and she, being a repeat customer over confidently showed me how to wash our feet in the basin. Then she grabbed a USED towel from the basket next to her when she suddenly saw me taking one of the new ones from the top. That made us burst out with giggles instantly.

We were probably the younger customers and since my last round at Kenko which resulted me in feeling faint during the massage, I have not since gone for one. And to my worst nightmare, this particular one that sis dragged me to consists of guys therapists. Gosh! And no doubtly they couldn't be less gentler on my feet. :( And I called them No Mercy guys. Cos when u said Pain he insisted that he couldn't go any less slower. After the session, almost moved to tears when I saw red marks on my feet. Sobs.

After that we headed to Yew Tee for sis' IBT and that was my first time to Yew Tee pt. Yucks! hee. Last stop was Lot 1 and settled my admin stuff like billing and such then went to Levi's!! They're having a 30% discount! So sis and I grabbed a pair of jeans each! The new one with black label. Was devastated when the Levi's I got from Perth went all loose now. :(

Anyways, shame on me. Tonite marked the first time I went to Al-Khair. Was abit uncomfy when we were supposed to squeeze. Geeeeeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home