Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shop-less NOT

I am so happy that I managed to watch the Proposal with Ah Nian at Lot 1 despite she still on mc. Thanks Ah Nian! Ur simply the BEST! The show was hilarious and Ryan was SO....melts..... Ok puasa now...And Sandra Bullock still as hot as ever! Oh and I ordered Happy Meal from Mac but saw 6 nuggets instead of 4. I was thinking how should I return the two but that didn't take long and they ended up in my tummy instead. This was probably the first time that I had bought a Happy Meal and the guys gave me the food in that Happy Meal box. So Happy Meal does make people Happy! hee.
We ain't holding hands, aren't we?


On Friday had our 'final' lunch at Sakae. Wanted to withdraw 40 but entered the extra 0 so 400 was out...This wasn't the first time cos I had mistakenly withdrawn 1000 before just cos the alignment of the screen and the buttons were a lil bit off. Anyways had a great lunch and after work, we were off to town! So happy to have stumbled upon the huge Sephora at Ion. So partner got her Mascara while I grabbed the Raspberry lippie! The paperbag was cute with stripes at the side! Only thing was that there were many Salesmen rather than Salesgirls altho it was a beauty hall..Gosh!



1st day of fasting mth went well, Alhamdulillah, although the sun was scorchingly hot yesterday. He wanted to find shoes and belt while I went to get brolly for sis from Uniqlo. So we headed to Ion yet again. We went out rather early so that we could still have ample time before breaking fast at home. Managed to go to Wisma and Taka as well as Borders. At least we got seats in the bus to and fro the journey. hee.

Today thankfully, sis werking at BP only so super near. Drove her there and stopped over at Ten Mile to grab some groceries. And was so happy to finally saw the mag I been wanting to buy at the shelves at Buzz. Weeeeee! Been searching high and low and all over the island for it. I even went there on my leave day especially to buy it but it wasn't avail.

Three freaking weeks till next pay day and four weeks to Hari Raya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home