Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Fave Teacher

He was my all time fave PE and Maths teacher. He would 'bribe' us with army ghost/ fishing expedition stories if we were able to finished our sums quick. He rode a red bike to school.

And so more than 10 years ago before the millenium begins, I wrote a poem for him and it was published in the papers. To that I've received a souvenir pen for my poem contribution. Not sure if he saw it published but my chemistry teacher did and told me all about it. Ooops!

Anyways, here it goes. A poem from the bottom of the heart of a high school teenager:
Here's a photo of him taken during our Prom Night (back in 1999??). Proudly donning the school's tie. hee!


And here's a latest I could find of him. Currently teaching PE and coaching Sepak Takraw at Unity Sec. Ur smile never changed a bit. :D

To Mr Azman Wajiman, wishing you a Marvellous Teacher's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home