Thursday, September 3, 2009

Current Obsession


Sis changed the channel into Channel U. So you'd have known that Channel U shows plenty of Korean dramas and what with the Dual mode so you can listen to the way they speak naturally.

She changed the channel and pressed the Dual button persistently but the language did not change. The characters still conversing in Chinese.


Then I got to know that it is in fact a Chinese series. Duh! Nevermind about that cos for now I am totally obsessed with this series. Not that the guy was cute (alrite he's SUPER DUPER cute despite the bushy eyebrows!) and the girl was so naive and willing to let others treat her lowly but because the storyline and the shooting scenes were totally different than the usual Channel 8 'auntie' dramas that evolve around HDB and Hawker centres. Yucks!


Anyways, at work I saw this lil girl's display pic and realised that the guy seems so familiar. So there u go! This is the guy that she had been drooling over even during work. haha. Geez!


And last night I realised something abt Cunxi. He tends to shout and scream when he wants something badly. Such a spoilt rich brat! He thot he will get what he wants by screaming at others??


EHEM! I think I am as plain as Xinyi but I do not think that I can be like her. Do things for others just so that person will feel happy while I cry in my sleep. Oklah maybe once in a while but not all the time like she does. Now that she's changed, I'm looking forward to the ending of the series.


Till then let's enjoy the appearance of Anson, I mean Cunxi, for the rest of Fasting Mth. heee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home