Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in LOVE

I don't know what I'm doing but I think I'm going crazy. Here's the thing. I'm gonna catch New Moon laters. Edward or Jacob? Obviously gonna be Jacob. Why? Cos Ed's too white.
White guys = not macho (at all).





And then tomorrow I'm gonna catch Couples Retreat. No. I dun like the leading lady but Vince Vaughn.. He's such a natural. And no I'm not gonna watch it with a date. But with TDD. She's the one who wana catch it. So treat me to B&J's tomorrow okie? hee.





And come Mon, Partner and I will be watching Planet 51 @ Grand Cathay. I simply love the tagline, "Some Aliens can be very Human." But I think "Some Humans can be very Alien" suits us more. Right? Pssst... We've got ourselves couple seats.. Haha!




So am I crazy with the movie marathon or what? Nevermind about that.
It's FRIDAY! And Friday, I'm in LOVE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home