Saturday, September 11, 2010

bLeSSeD 1st syaWaL 2010

Alhamdulillah. First Syawal, I felt blessed. With lesser houses to visit on the 1st day, managed to squeeze mR gEE's visit. Felt weird cos the BF coming over on 1st Day of Raya is definitely out of the qn. Furthermore, it's the first Meet-the-Parents session for him. I must admit though that since my family knows his already, that did help much for easier introduction. :)

Anyways, here's the shots for Raya 2010.


I will try to make it a pt to take a family shot every year.
And IF not of mutiple shots to be taken, this yr we took only one shot NOT after the Canon came rolling off the chair. hAhA! We used self-timer of cos. hEE.
And no. My family will NVR ever wear the same color for Raya. :)


Me and sis with our sister cousins.
Thanks to FB, we're much closer now than before. :)


This is comical becos Sis wanted to take a pic of us three!
But somehow she managed to ONLY snap Bro and me Perfectly.
Better try next time Sis! ;p


mR gEE had planned to come over my place waaaaay before Ramadhan starts.
I have no idea which day exactly (cos of his shift work, school and the high probability of him clashing with my cousins visit).
But he was so ya-ya in visiting on the 1st day. tSk tSk.
But thankfully we ended early somehow and so he did come on the 1st Day Raya for our 1st Syawal tog. hEE. ♥


tO aLL muslim frenS, SeLamAt HarI raYa aIdiLfitri!
MaaP zahiR and BatiN ye. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home