Wednesday, September 15, 2010

miDweeK!!!!

No doubt it's been visiting after visiting after visiting over the last weekend. On Sat we covered Northeast area while on Sunday, managed to complete the North area. Bro even got the time to drop by Adam Rd just to buy his Papaya milkshake. tSk!
More PICS!!


Obek's cucu. Whose uncle is Daly from Ahli Fiqir.
Initially she was shy and kept staring at me with her big round eyes.
Eventually she sat next to me and wanted me to play with her doll as well as her Batman vehicle. Yup. Batman vehicle. Weird combo.
But I LOVE her curls!! Curlier than mine when I was a kid.
Meet my new lil bro. UPIN! Hee.
Dunno y became the craze of the locals this Raya.

At Marsiling, Obek's 11th storey corridor overlooking Customs and JB.



Sis helped to tie up a bun for me.
But I had no confidence in keeping it up till end of the day.


So decided to let it all down.

_________________________________________
It's midwk NOW! yAy! But I kinda miss him a lil. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home