Saturday, December 31, 2011

tHe enD is tHe beGinninG

*Takes a deep deep breath.

So another year gonna wrap up in just abit.

And here's what I've been up to on the last week of twenty eleven.



Loves this pic! Snapped on our way to catch Voyage De La Vie.
Not becos of the geek in the pink but becos of my bling2 studs! ;)
And the angin sepoi2 bahasa blowing my lil hair.
Mr Gee no need to smile until like that lah.
Showing off your upper and lower set of pearlies. -_-'


Fried Hotate feast!
The most number of hotate I've ever seen on my plate. hee.


Watched Chipmunks as the last movie of the year.



Whipped Prawn Aglio but doesn't taste as gd as before. :(
Nonetheless, left a tiny bit in the tupperware now.


Dated druggist... And her quarter chicken. hee.


And seriously? On NY eve?
Saw this while opening my box but fortunately, it's a few columns away from mine.


See you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home