Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love and Such

We all had the same grins showing only our upper teeth. haha...



Last night marked the day that we had an all girls' movie date. Movie of the night, aha u shd've guessed right, "Ghosts of Gfs Past". If only all the jerks in the world could experience that, the world will be a much better place. hee. But then again all the excitement and the gist of life will be gone. Of course la we all had our past rships. Altho it may not last as long as we wanted it so , it all teaches us something be it good or bad. And we may try to forget all about it and shoved it right at the back of our mind, yet you know all along it'll forever be there. Cause the past is in fact has become a part of you.

Back to the girls' movie date, this was one of the rare moments cos we had the already skinny Mina joining us. And even ham2 too! We watched at Vivo and when the movie ended at 9+, goodness 80% of the food places were closed by then. We had to settle for BK and there, we reminisced our good times tog and had the laugh of our lives. By the time we were done, Vivo has became so serene. Woah I din know this huge mall can be so quiet at night. We parted ways kecohly. heee. I miss the late nights out.

Songe has not been spending enough time with me cos altho I was already back from long weekend leave yet he refused to join us for lunch on Tue. :( And so i whined and whined at him for having changed all this time especially after he got fishy. But today, so sweet of him to pass me the korean ointment (eh?) and the beanbean. hee. Tho I still chose to believe that he got me beanbean cos he dun wana eat it rather than bot it for me. booo! That beanbean will not get you anywer lor. hmph. hehe.

And today I did out of the norm. Upon reaching home, quickly changed to my PT kit (haha!). Did about 8 rounds but I wasn't focussed cos of the many socceroos' distraction. That plus 200 twists and 100 push legs. I STILL wonder if the needle would shift more to the left by now. If bro can do it, so CAN I! Afterall, we do have the same blood pe. hee

To end off, I'm so thankful being surrounded by the frens, BFFs and loved ones. Alhamdulillah. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home